We Are Hiring
Program Manager – Leadership Great South Coast
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate, adaptable leader looking for your next leadership opportunity?
Look no further …we have a part-time Program Manager role (.5) available supporting aspiring leaders to develop their leadership skills via our annual Leadership Program.
- Temporary Part-time, 19 hours per week
- 1-year contract commencing from February 2021
- $40.64 per hour
Leadership Great South Coast Inc (LGSC) is currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Program Manager to coordinate, deliver and review the annual flagship leadership development program aimed at aspiring leaders sourced from the diversity of sectors within the Great South Coast.
Reporting to the Executive Officer, the successful applicant will also be responsible for providing assistance in the delivery of a suite of LGSC offerings/events and supporting our annual Program participants on their leadership journey.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Demonstrated understanding of Leadership Great South Coast
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in adult learning; community development: facilitation and change management.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing and leading complex programs, managing projects through consultation with key stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met on time and within budget.
- Sound mentoring and coaching skills and an ability to empower individuals and a team to achieve objectives by providing effective feedback and leading by example.
- Strong written and verbal communication and marketing skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts and use formal and informal channels to engage stakeholders and manage consultation processes.
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships with people at all levels, through consistent actions, values and communication.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of community leadership principles.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in report writing, financial management and record keeping.
- A strong understanding of the social, economic and environmental challenges confronting those communities within the Great South Coast.
- Skills in managing time, setting priorities and planning and organising one’s own work so as to achieve specific and set objectives in the most efficient way possible.
- High level technical skills including, website editing, online platform management (including Slack and Zoom), Integrated Management System management, cloud file storage management, online surveys/polls, social media platforms, e-news and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks concurrently and troubleshoot issues with minimal supervision
- A current drivers licence
Please contact Amanda Hennessy, Executive Officer LSGC for further information about the position and duties involved on 0408 627 066 or [email protected]
Written applications for the position close 10am 23 January 2021
Leadership Great South Coast Inc is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity